Imagine that age old question “what’s for dinner?” being answered! Imagine, what you would do with all your extra time? What would it be like if you didn’t have to fight the crowds, the traffic, trying to plan something creative?
Enter Chef Mark and ReMARKable Affairs Catering in Dallas to the rescue! Our personal chef service offers 2 entrees, 2 vegetables, 4 servings of soup or salad and dessert. We plan, shop, prepare, package and deliver all this to your door. All you do is simply reheat and breathe a sigh of relief.
Some features of our personal chef & meal delivery service include:
Custom Designed Menus – We serve foods that get you excited, not what is convenient for us. We often work with clients on a specific diet- i.e. cancer, heart attack victim, Atkins, South Beach. Need to get on a program with a personal trainer or speak to a nutritionist? We have referrals for that. Additionally, we can serve any household of 1 person or more.
High Quality of Products – We only work with the very best suppliers for our clients. We also work with locally grown and organic products.
TIME – It’s our most precious commodity and you can never get more of it. Because we deliver to your home at a time that works for you, you will have more time for your family and YOU!
Flexibility – As your schedule and needs change so does our service (i.e. we don’t charge you should you go out of town).
Creativity – Chef Mark and his staff are always looking for the next food trend, the next “new” thing to provide for you, our client.
Personal Chef pricing is based per delivery as well as number in household. We also offer 2 packages, that should you opt to pre pay, you will receive free meal deliveries as well. Contact us for more details.
We also invite you to call our clients who have specifically used our personal chef and meal delivery service to let you know the value they received:
Now that you’ve got all the info, let’s talk dinner! Here are some examples:
- Bibb Lettuce with Toasted Walnuts, Aged Parmesan and Lemon Olio Dressing
- Spinach Salad with Blood Oranges, Pistachios and Champagne Vinaigrette
- Wedge Salad with Gorgonzola Crumbles, Diced Tomato and Creamy Blue Cheese Dressing
- Cream of Mushroom Soup with Truffle Oil
- Roasted Butternut Squash Apple Cider Soup
- Zesty Gazpacho
- Oven Roasted Tomatoes
- Roasted Asparagus with Balsamic Reduction
- Carrot-Potato Puree
- Fennel Encrusted Beef Tenderloin with Red Wine Sauce Reduction
- Pan Seared Chicken Thighs Verde Style with Avocado Relish
- Center Cut Pork Chops with Hoisin Glaze
And to finish..
- Double Fudge Brownies (not responsible for fighting over the last one!)
- Grand Marnier Raspberry Trifle
Or for a lighter touch…
- Fresh Seasonal Fruit
These are just a small example of what we can provide for you, your family and associates. It’s like having your own restaurant, delivered to your kitchen!
Contact us for more information or to make your reservations today.